4 Tsar Osvoboditel str.
tel.: (038) 66 11 12
tel./fax: (038) 66 55 02
OFFICE IN SOFIA
6 Trapezica str., fl 1
tel.: (02) 988 53 11,
(02) 988 55 26
fax: (02) 986 51 46
The Ultimate Business Network - Helping Your Business to Grow & Prosper
The Haskovo Chamber of Commerce is the only local independent membership organization of its kind and offers a diverse and exclusive range of benefits to the entire spectrum of business and enterprises in the Haskovo region. As an accredited Chamber, HCCI provides access to the Business Network and data base of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
By joining the Chamber you can find new business, make valuable contacts, raise the profile of your business and join a collective voice that can be heard in the corridors of power.
From expanding into international markets to sourcing reliable suppliers, the Chamber of Commerce's purpose is to support you in achieving your business goals.
HCCI was established in 1991 as an independent association, created on the base of voluntary, autonomy and self-financing. At this time we have about 200 members from the region of Haskovo. HCCI whose purpose is to support, promote, represent and protect the business activities of its members, as well as to contribute to the European and international integration of the Haskovo Region. We also offer cooperation to private personals and non-member companies. The team of the HCCI was established with the conviction that the enhancing of the local activities and entrepreneurs will contribute to the economical development and prospect of the region.
The main goals of the HCCI are:
- To minister his members optimization of the circumstances for economical activity indoors and abroad;
- To represent and to protect the united interests of its members to the local government authorities and trough the BCCI – to the central government management authorities;
- To represent its members to the local, foreign and international organizations, with whom the Chamber has direct or indirect (trough BCCI) relationships;
- To support its members for the increase of their participation opportunities on the foreign markets.
- For achieving of exceptionally good results in 2003 and for the complete and effective work in favor of the regional business in the national system of regional chambers HASKOVO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY was awarded the honorary prize – the statue of Hermes and a Diploma at the annual awarding ceremony held by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- In 2005 HCCI has been awarded again from the BCCI for its contribution to the achievement of the goals and tasks of the BCCI.
13 February 2014 Haskovo business meets with the Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and ministers
30 October 2013 Delegation of fifteen members from Edirne Chamber of Commerce visited the office of HCCI
12 September 2013 A business delegation was held to the northern Kurdish autonomy in Iraq
29 August 2013 Working meeting between partners in Haskovo
12-13 July 2013 Work meeting in Uzunkopru between partners
28 March 2013 Regional Bulgarian-Turkish business forum in Haskovo
13 March 2013 First Work Meeting as described in Activity 2of Project: Joint Eco Forces of Small and Medium Enterprises of Cross-Border Region
06 March 2013 Information Meeting on topic „Brands and standards - a guarantee for successful business”
15 February 2013 International Conference on topic "Standardization of quality: To better market experience" took place in Haskovo